What is NEET Exam?
The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET), formerly the All-India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is the qualifying test for MBBS, BDS BAMS and BHMS programs in Indian medical and dental colleges. It is conducted by the independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation National Testing Agency (NTA).
The test was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE before NTA. The examination, which offers 90,000 seats in MBBS and BDS Colleges of India, is conducted in the month of May every year.
A candidate who wishes to study medical courses needs to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology / Biotechnology as their compulsory subjects in Class 10th and 12th and must have passed these subjects. The candidate has to show their passing certificate at the time of the counselling round. Marks in Mathematics are not considered in the NEET-undergraduate exam (NEET-UG).
Other than undergraduate courses, NTA also administers NEET post-graduation (NEET-PG), an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG diploma courses.
If you want to take chance in government medical colleges direct admission MBBS in West Bengal, 1st you chose the best NEET coaching Institute in Kolkata. If you do a poor score on the NEET exam, then you can take MBBS admission abroad at a low price.
Want to Pursue MBBS in West Bengal Kolkata India and Abroad?
MBBS is the dream career of so many medical students, however, only a few get the chance to reach this dream. Aspirants who want to prepare for the MBBS entrance must understand the fact that only NEET NTA is the single entrance for this exam. No other options are available to become a doctor and this single entrance test in India has the monopoly for medical courses admission. Gyankosh Academy is one of the best NEET coaching centers in Kolkata Howrah, we provide high-quality classes and qualified teachers.
NEET 2023 EXAMINATION INFORMATION BULLETIN
As per the NEET exam pattern, the questions in the medical entrance examination will be divided into two sections: Section A and B. Section A will contain 35 questions while Section B will have 15 questions. Of these 15 questions in Section B, candidates will have to answer 10 questions. Medical aspirants, who want to pursue MBBS, BDS, or other medical courses must be conversant with the NEET UG 2023 exam pattern along with their preparation efforts.
Understanding the NEET exam pattern in the early preparation stages is important to boost the level of preparation for the entrance test. The aspirants will find all details of the NEET exam pattern, the type of exam, mode of paper, language, duration, question type, and official marking scheme in the best NEET Coaching Institute in Kolkata. So, preparing for the exam will be inadequate without the proper help of a suitable coaching institute for the NEET examination.
NTA will conduct the NEET 2023 in pen and paper-based mode for a 3 hours 20 minutes duration, where candidates must answer Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects as per the given NEET syllabus. Aspirants seeking more information regarding the NEET 2023 exam pattern can check the article below to know the level of the exam, the types, and the number of questions, marking schemes, and all other relevant information. The entrance test for NEET-UG is conducted in 11 regional languages. These subjects are Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Assamese, Bengali
Bengali students can attend the NEET exam in their mother language. Do you want to do NEET Coaching in Howrah Kolkata? Gyankosh Academy is one of the leading NEET coaching centers in Kolkata. We have branches in the Howrah district at Ramrajatala and Belur.
NEET UG is the Gateway to Admission to Multiple Medical and Paramedical Courses:
In India, there are around 612 Medical, 323 Dental, 914 AYUSH, and 47 BVSc & AH colleges that will accept NEET 2023 scores. There is a total of 15 AIIMS and two JIPMER campuses that also accept this exam score for admission. This year, BSc (Hons) Nursing course admission will also take place through NEET but the seat matrix is yet to be released. As per the current data, there are 92,627 MBBS, 52,728 AYUSH, 27, 948 BDS, 603 BVSc, and 487 BSc nursing.
The aspirants will take the following medical and paramedical courses for the governmental and private hospitals when he will pass the exam successfully.
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Homoeopathy Medicine
- Unani Medicine
- Siddha Medicine
- Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
- BSc (Hons) Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics.
Criteria for NEET Examination
- NEET is mandatory for Indian/Overseas candidates for admission to a medical University in India.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for NEET is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit for the NEET exam
- All India Quota seats: Foreign nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), NRIs, and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are entitled to the reservation under 15% All India Quota seats. J & K candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- Qualification: The candidate who is appearing or has appeared in the 12th may apply for NEET. Their admission is confirmed only after clearing the 12th exam.
- Passed B.Sc. with any two of the Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology from an Indian University.
- Passed the first year of the University’s three years degree course in PCB
- Number of Attempts – Candidates can attempt NEET as many times as they wish until they attain the maximum age limit.
SUBJECTS CLASSIFICATION WITH MARKS
Subjects Sections Number of questions Section-wise marks
Physics Section -A 35 140
Section – B 15 40
Chemistry Section – A 35 140
Section – B 15 40
Botany Section – A 35 140
Section – B 15 40
Zoology Section – A 35 140
Section – B 15 40
SYLLABUS OF NEET-UG
Physics- Class 11
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter: gases and liquids
- Redox reactions
- S-block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-block elements
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- P-block elements
- D and f block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Diversity in the living world
- Structural organization in animals and plants
- Cell structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and environment