What is MBBS?
MBBS full form is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS is a four years and six months undergraduate degree course for science student who wants to become a physician or doctor.
Why MBBS Admission in India?
- Indian Medical Universities are the finest and prominent in the world.
- Near about 600 medical colleges in India including government and private colleges.
- All the colleges, medical colleges and medical universities have 90,000+ seats in India.
- Indian MBBS degree is higher rank holder due to its excellence in research and training programs.
- Indian medical colleges and hospitals are famous for providing excellent clinical knowledge and expertise doctors.
- There is a big opportunity for MBBS Students have attended international seminars and conferences.
- The syllabus followed in Indian medical courses is of global standard and free practice in any part of the world.
AIIMS MBBS Admission in India
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS is a group of autonomous public medical colleges in India that strives to impart top-quality medical education to numerous aspirants from all over the country. AIIMS are regarding as the primary and the best medical institutes in our country and are the dream of every medical aspirant. Now, there are 13+ AIIMS colleges in India that grant admission to MBBS courses offered by them through NEET-UG 2023. The AIIMS MBBS exam has been scrapped now and admission to AIIMS MBBS will be on the basis of NEET AIQ Counseling. Those students who qualified for the NEET 2023 will be eligible for admission to AIIMS Colleges in India.
List of AIIMS Colleges in India
The main aim of the AIIMS institutes is to make medical education affordable and reachable to people from all strata of society. We have mention below the list of AIIMS medical colleges in India with their location:
AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Raebareli, AIIMS Nagpur, AIIMS Mangalgiri, AIIMS Gorakhpur, AIIMS Bibinagar, AIIMS Bathinda, AIIMS Kalyani, AIIMS Deogarh, AIIMS Telangana, AIIMS Rajkot, AIIMS Vijay Pur, AIIMS Bilaspur, AIIMS Changsari
AIIMS Under Develop in India
There are 9 AIIMS medical colleges under development in India listed below:
AIIMS Madurai Tamil Nadu, AIIMS Awantipora, AIIMS Rewari Haryana, AIIMS Darbhanga, Bihar
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in India
- Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in India is strictly based on Rules and Regulations of Medical Council of India (MCI) or (NMC) National Medical Commission.
- A medical candidate must have the primary subjects in 12th grade should be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The medical candidate needs to score 50% marks in 12th grade for general category students. Reserved category candidates must achieve a minimum of 40%.
- The candidate must be of minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age at the time of MBBS admission in India.
- For AIIMS, the percentage is 60% and 45% for SC/ST and OBC.
- NEET is mandatory.
Indian Medical Universities Recognized By
- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
MBBS Admission in Kolkata - Documents Required for Direct MBBS Admission in West Bengal, India
Medical Education and MBBS course is recognized by Medical Council of India. All medical colleges must have recognition by Medical Council of India Act. Institutions offering MBBS course in its syllabus are referred to as Medical Colleges. This course has curriculum with the basic and Para- Clinical Subjects like- Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, Pathology, Physiology, Medicine and Pharmacology. It is a four years and 6 months program and one year internship for students as per guideline by WHO.
Medical candidate must keep all the following direct documents ready for seeking MBBS admission in Kolkata West Bengal India:
- Medical candidates must possess valid mark sheets of class 10th and class 12th.
- You must complete Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must qualify and top result in NEET for direct MBBS admission in West Bengal India.
- After qualifying for the NEET exam, students must appear for counseling.
- NEET scorecard is an essential requirement for getting admission to MBBS India.
- Medical candidates must possess a valid school transfer certificate, code of conduct certificate, medical certificate, health check-up certificate, and no criminal record certificate.
- Having a passport and passport size, photocopies are also one of the requirements.
- The students should have a caste certificate indicating that the medical candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC.
- Medical candidate needs to show parents’ bank statement, which indicates that he/she will be able to pay the fees required during admission.
- Process of Admission for MBBS in India
- Students can also appear for the entrance examination for seven AIIMS.
MBBS IN INDIA FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS NRI SEATS
Govt. of India has arrange some reservations of seats for the NRI students (Non-resident Indian) arriving from other countries. Even NRI medical students can admissions in private and govt. medical colleges in Kolkata West Bengal and all over India. Indian Embassy can offer more accurate and exact information needed by the NRI students. In the NRI quota medical seats are allotted based on merit and performance. Fees structure may vary for the NRI students in the medical council-approved colleges.
NEET Exam 2023 and 2024
The National Testing Agency will conduct the NEET exam or NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST in 2023. NTA has released the exam center and city allotted to the candidates for the NEET exam. Candidate can check their exam city and center on the NEET website.
If you want to prepare for the NEET exam for 2023 and 2024, we are one of the leading NEET coaching centers in Kolkata, we have top-quality faculties for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
MBBS Admission in Abroad Nepal Bangladesh Russia
The top destinations to pursue MBBS abroad admission is Russia, Ukraine, the Philippines, China, UK, etc. Candidate must qualify for the NEET exam for abroad MBBS admission also. The average MBBS fee abroad is 15 to 60 lakhs per annum. The necessary documents that are required to study MBBS abroad are higher education certificates, national passport and visa. The eligibility criteria to pursue MBBS from abroad may vary depending on the country.
Why Study MBBS Abroad?
MBBS course in abroad will give you various advantages such as good infrastructure, more qualified doctors, which will eventually help you to learn everything with ease. Everyone affordable university fees, along with hostel fees. Besides, they are also approved and recognized by the MCI as well. Moreover, having an MBBS degree from foreign universities also helps the students to acquire great exposure, knowledge, and skills. There are so many countries are available for our West Bengal and Indian students like Bangladesh, Nepal, Russia, Australia, Canada, China, Ukraine etc.
What after MBBS?
After MBBS, students can practice as a physician in Govt. or Private hospitals or medical colleges and earn INR 10,00,000 per year. They also have the option to pursue either Master of Surgery or Doctorate of Medicine (MD) after MBBS. During MBBS internship, MBBS interns can work as consultants, physicians and medical assistants in critical care units among other things.