What Is Open Schooling?
Open Schooling and learning are broad terms that describe learning which is not regular classes, or attendance in the classroom. The term ‘open’ is meaning relaxation in regular timing, location, teaching roles, instructional methods, modes of access, and any other factors related to learning processes. Most schools already do some level of open learning, through off-site trips, on-site visits, and remote learning.
At the present time, many students cannot attend regular schools. Some have dropped out. Others have never completed school education. Gyankosh Academy offers these students the opportunity to complete their schooling. The program offers NIOS Rabindra open school Madhyamika and Higher Secondary H.S. and vocational course admission as well. The students are required to meet the admission requirements for each subject. These are the benefits of higher secondary or secondary open schools in Kolkata. If you’re interested in taking admission to NIOS class 10 class 12 admission and Rabindra Mukta open school Madhyamik and H.S. admission.
What Is Special About Open Schooling?
Open Schools are recognized by the Government of India. The objective of the open schooling program is to give children who are unable to attend conventional schools (regular school)(for any reason) access to the same education as those who do attend traditional schools. It offers a range of learning courses up to the pre-degree level. Open schooling is providing Basic Education to anyone over the age of 14 no upper limit. Open Schooling has 3 levels of learning that are equivalent to classes III, V, VIII of the traditional school system. And Secondary Education and Senior Secondary Education Course that is equivalent to class X and XII. Recent time Vocational program is also like open school.
Govt. of India needs more and more good quality competent schools to spread the social cause of education and to increase the literacy rate in India. The terms open schooling and distance educations are often used interchangeably and some people think that they are the same thing. While their objectives are similar, in that both provide options to the formal classroom-based school education, there are differences that must be understood. Over the years, the government has taken various initiatives to make educational institutions accessible to the society at large in a bid to ensure education for all.
Although government schools are the largest provider of elementary education in our country. With over 80% of all recognized schools being run or supported by the government, but still the demand for private schools is on the rise. Now need more and more good quality competent schools to spread the social cause of education and to increase the literacy rate in India.
What about Council of Boards of School Education or COBSE
COBSE is consortium of all Boards of School Education in India. COBSE is coordinate with different Boards, Different States of Ministry of Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and different State Govt. to promote and propagate school education upholding the true spirit of ‘right to education ‘of Govt. of India. COBSE is established and incorporated as a legal entity Under Government of India Act. COBSE is non-profit and autonomous organization which works for the all education Boards / Councils of India .The major function of Board is Consortium of all Boards of School Education in India (Educational Boards / Educational Councils / Universities) in all States of India.
COBSE works for the guidance to All Boards of School Education in India for Quality Control , Proper guidance of education system of India. For the welfare of disadvantaged , street children, women , poor and minority people and its is a the promotion of school education. Also it is including curriculum reforms and improvement of educational systems. COBSE also help to education Boards in preparing quality syllabus and course materials in accordance with National curriculum framework 2005 prepared by NCERT. Education system of Schooling is varies from State to State in India. So COBSE help to varies Education Boards to maintain the Same Quality of Education in all varies Education Boards.
In India, There are many Places where regular school education is not available, and also open and distance school education is not available. So COBSE will be setting up of Regular Schools and Open Schools where school (regular / open) facilities are not available, especially in remote places, border area, and hilly areas across the Country.
Gyankosh Academy is providing Madhyamik or class 10 open schooling from different Open Schools in West Bengal, Bihar and Chhattisgarh. We are looking for 100% literacy in West Bengal and India. Some students are not complete their class 10 examination for different reasons. Now they have a chance to complete their class 10 or Madhyamik exam for Higher Education. Open School admission in Kolkata West Bengal and other states has start their admission half yearly process means two seasons – one December and another June. We have attached with The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Schooling is an open schooling council, The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), Chhattisgarh Madrasa Board, Bihar Board of Open schooling & Examination. Every school is affiliated by COBSE (Council of Boards of School Education) govt. of India.
Students, who are searching for the Rabindra Open School Madhyamik Admission, Exam and others information, must contact with Gyankosh Academy. We are ready to help you about Rabindra Mukta Open School Admission 2022.
National Institute of Open Schooling - NIOS
The National Institute of Open Schooling or NIOS is the Board of Education for open school in Kolkata, West Bengal, and India. One could also say that it’s a school of open learning. This autonomous open school board in India was established by the Government in 1989. NIOS administers the secondary and senior secondary examinations of the open school system, which are equivalent to the CBSE and the CISCE exams and individual state boards. NIOS Study Center in Kolkata will provide local class support, practical guideline and etc.
- There are no upper age restrictions for any of the learning programs
- There are no classes to attend
- There is no timeframe for taking an examination – a course can be completed in a time frame that suits the student – for example, what may be covered in 1 year of traditional schooling can be done in 4 or 5 years or even more, if the student so desires
- Examinations are conducted by NIOS and can be given at any time, depending on when the student feels he or she is ready
Open learning is an alternative education system available for your child. Here’s all you need to know about the Open school system, the open school boards in India, and the schools of open learning.
Gyankosh Academy is providing NIOS admission in Kolkata and All subjects coaching at Dumdum, West Bengal. We have English and Bengali medium coaching Madhyamik or Class 10 CBSE, ICSE, ISC, NIOS and Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya etc.
The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling conducts examination yearly- two for Madhyamik. Madhyamik Examinations are held twice a year- once in June and the other in December. It is to be mentioned here that the WBCROS has many aspects common in its aims and objectives, procedures, methodology, ways and means with those of the national counterpart, National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- The eligibility criteria for Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya Madhyamik Admission in Kolkata 2022 can be seen from the points given below.
- The candidate who appeared in the Madhyamik Examination but has not passed in the Examination beyond a period of five years from the date of the last examination, and then he/she will take admission at the Madhyamik level in WBCROS.
- The candidate who has passed class VIII and submit his / her mark sheet of Class VIII.
- Minimum age of admission in the Madhyamik Course is 14 years. There is no upper age limit.
- Rabindra Mukta Open School Study Center in Kolkata will guide you to complete your Madhyamik exam.
- Madhyamik(Secondary) admissions are held twice a year. A learner can be admitted in the Madhyamik level course of study in a Study Centre of WBCROS in June or in December of each year.
- The learner will be permitted to seat for the examination one year after the completion of the registration.
- A learner need not appear in all his/her subjects at a time and can avail himself/herself of a maximum of nine chances at an interval of six months with five years to complete the course.
- The credit transfer at the Madhyamik level in respect of students, who appeared at the Secondary Examinations of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education, Tripura Board of Secondary Education, National Institute of Open Schooling and other State Open Schools, may be permitted for a maximum of four subjects.
- The candidates, who appeared at the Secondary Examinations conducted by recognized Boards in other States, as well as those operating at national level, may be permitted for a maximum of three subjects.
The candidates should have the documents listed below at the time of admission.
- Documentary evidence of age proof.
- Six recent Stamp Size Photographs (size-3.5 cm X 2.5cm).
- Aadhaar card.
- Past Academic admit card/mark sheet/certificate etc.
- Certificate of S.C. /S.T. candidates.
- Certificate of physically challenged.
To enroll for the Higher Secondary and Madhyamik from a private board in Kolkata West Bengal, you must be at least 15 years old. The curriculum is similar to conventional schools in that it is more flexible. It does not require any formal education, there are without exams for higher secondary education in many states, and the system has no entrance requirements. The process of admission to the best open school in Kolkata for students is relatively simple. The NIOS online admission process takes less than a week. You can select any number of subjects and schedule your examination.